Climbing Mount Elbrus
Have you dreamed of climbing your summit? Elbrus is one of the highest peaks of the world. The peak of Europe and Russia is 5642 meters high. Climbing Elbrus with a team of experienced mountain guides #bessonteam
- A bright team of professional Guides;
- We got a serious experience of climbing tours;
- Our own program for climbing;
- Fitness tours to Elbrus for wives and children of mountainers;
- friendly company;
- Beautiful, cozy accommodation on Elbrus;
- 2 own base camps at the foot of the mountain;
- The first base camp is in the hotel "Peak of Europe";
- Second base camp in a mountaineering hut at 3850 meters;
- Own rental of climbing equipment, clothes and shoes on Elbrus;
- Youth trained groups;
- A big desire to realize Your Dream;
We answer: in the Caucasus, Russia, the situation is stable, we have opened the season of climbing Elbrus 2022. Mineralnye Vody Airport receives planes from: Turkey (Istanbul), Dubai, Israel.
When youbooking a tour to Elbrus - we organize a meeting of all participants at the Mineralnye Vody airport. The car to the foot of Mount Elbrus, the first base camp, travels about 3 hours 170 km. along an amazingly beautiful serpentine. The ascent program is described below.
For any questions please call Whatsapp +79315030001 - Igor Besson (founder of the Russian team of mountain guides on Elbrus)
CLIMBING TO MOUNT ELBRUS 2022 PRICE
CLASSIC ROUTE FROM THE SOUTH. CLIMBING SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS
(CLIMBING TO THE WESTERN TOP (HIGHEST POINT OF EUROPE)
Stationary base camps. At the bottom in the hotel, at the top are special climbing huts.
Climbing from the south involves radial exits and assault from base camps with small backpacks 5-7kg.
only 12 possible places in each group, so maximum efficiency is achieved while climbing to the top of Mount Elbrus.
The table below shows the number of participants already booked
||PERIOD||PRICE (€)||people in the group||
||JUNE 03.06 - 11.06||
||JUNE 08.06 - 16.06||
||JUNE 11.06 - 19.06||
||JUNE 18.06 - 26.06||
|10||JUNE 21.06 - 29.06||990||2|
|11||JUNE - JULY 24.06 - 02.07||
|12||JULY 02.07 - 10.07||
||JULY 05.07 - 13.07||
||JULY 08.07 - 16.07||1200||
||JULY 16.07 - 24.07||
|16||JULY 19.07 - 27.07||1200||8|
|17||JULY 23.07 - 31.07||1200||
||JUL- AUG. 27.07 - 04.08||
|19||JUL - AUG 30.07 - 06.08||
||AUGUST 02.08 - 10.08||
|21||AUGUST 05.08 - 13.08||1300||
|22||AUGUST 10.08 - 18.08||
|23||AUGUST 15.08 - 23.08||
|24||AUGUST 18.08 - 26.08||
|25||AUGUST 21.08 - 29.08||
|26||AUG-SEPT 26.08 - 03.09||
|27||SEPTEMBER 03.09 - 11.09||990||
|28||SEPTEMBER 06.09 - 14.09||
|29||SEPTEMBER 11.09 - 19.09||
|30||SEPTEMBER 16.09 - 24.09||
|31||SEPTEMBER 24.09 - 02.10||
- *The date of your booking (early booking a few months before the start of the tour gives you a chance to get the lowest price).
- *The number of remaining places in the group (in each group of "climbing" only 12 possible places, but if there are less than half of the seats in a certain group - the price starts to rise).
- *Seasonal vacations (in July and August, prices are usually higher because of the large amount of holidays in the country).
- *Discounts apply only to early bookings and to participants who are not the first time traveling as a member in our team.
- *Please, make sure there are free places in the group before you pay for your reservation if only one month left. In this option a group can be already completed.
- *The market, we always follow the market, and we form for the participants of our teams the most relevant and attractive prices for unforgettable tours in our groups.
- - Instructor Vladimir Kondrashov, the first guide. Master of Sports, champion of Russia in mountaineering;
- - Instructor Evgeny Kheraskov, the first guide. Candidate Master of Sports in mountaineering;
- - Instructor Igor Besson, the first guide, the organizer of the team "Besson travel".
The second night we spend in a mountain hut, which is the second base camp.
The successful location of the second base camp allows you to make an operational descent and ascent on a modern cable car, in cabins with an amazing view from windows.
On the porch of the hut there are unbelievable views of the Caucasian Range. If you are lucky with the weather, you can see unforgettable sunrises, fiery sunsets, the milky way with the naked eye. You can see starfalls in August and September. Just make a wish while standing at the foot of the summit of the European continent with a breathtaking view.
In the first base camp there is also a rental of climbing equipment, clothes and shoes for Mount Elbrus Expedition. We got everything a big group need in our rental center. Any equipment you need is available. There is always a time for rental after meetings. In the form that you fill out when booking a tour, there is an item in which you can specify in advance what equipment and clothes you need to rent. Every day the program includes local routes to waterfalls, hot springs, mountain passes, glaciers, mineral healing water, "Shelter 11", "Pastukhov Rocks", and group returns to the camp in evening for the night.
There is also a room for boys, a girls' room and a kitchen inside the hut.
The temperature in the hut during the day is about +15, but it can drop to +5 at night.
Expedition to Elbrus was appointed from the second base camp.
- Accommodation at the modern hotel "Peak of Europe" Elbrus settlement, First Base Camp.
- (5 Nights) In the Hotel: the boys' room is shared. The girls' rooms are separate. Equipment and clothes rental, large living room with kitchen, ashing machine, several showers, a sauna with a small pool, a games room (billiards, tennis, hockey), free of charge. WiFi, barbecue in the yard, free of charge secure parking.
- Nights in the Alpinist Hut "Besson travel", shelter at an altitude of 3850 meters, which is the Second Base Camp (3-4 Nights).
- Transfer from Mineralnye Vody airport to Elbrus Mountain and back (170 km one way).
- Medical special insurance (trekking in the mountains).
- A trip to the thermal springs, where we bath in therapeutic mineral water, including the fee for entrance tickets to the springs.
- The entrance fee to the Elbrus National Park
- Acclimatization ascents according to the program of the tour: the waterfall "Devichye Kosy", the Observatory, Cheget Mountain and the rocks "Pastukhova", accompanied by guides.
- Mountain Guides' service. Guides and instructors, for the whole tour, including climbing and the western summit of Elbrus 5642m.
- Classes with an instructor on ice and snow preparation. Self-detention on the slope and proper walking in crampons with ice axe and trekking poles on the glacier.
- Organization of radio communication and navigation. Also the cost includes registration in the secure service of the Ministry for Emergency Situations on the route.
- Group equipment.
- Company Certificate of Ascent in the end of the expedition.
- An unforgettable, cheerful, enthusiastic company and a team who loves everything they do.
- Everyone can get a photo and video report from the trip in the original size, see the samples on this website and our Facebook group.
- *You get a special price for full meals (8 days): breakfasts and dinners for 65 €. Paid after arrival for the whole tour, not included in the price.
- Official Invitation letter for the Russian Tourist Visa (Visa support). 45 €.
We email it to you immediately after we got your deposit payment and a scanned copy of your passport ID.
- Railway ticket to Mineralnye Vody airport and back (price depends on the season).
- Plane ticket to Mineralnye Vody airport in both directions 90 -220 €. The price depends on the dates, check the prices on the airlines' websites.
The earlier you buy - the cheaper it costs.
- Full meals for 8 days 65 € for the whole tour, read more about meals here.
- Descent from Cheget Mountain by cable car on the second day of the program (5 €).
- One time lift on the Southern slope of Elbrus to an altitude of 3850 meters. The transfer of equipment and stuff to the hut, which is the second base camp (20 €).
- Souvenirs ... depends how much you want! Price starts from 2 € and up to infinity ... until the place in the backpack will allow.
- Rental of equipment and clothes on Elbrus. Equipment rental usually costs 75-125 € if you got your own clothes partly. Here you can calculate it in details.
- At the request of the whole group we can use a Snowcat (a self-propelled machine capable of dropping the group to a height of 4700-5000 meters during the summit) from the hut 3850 meters to the upper edge of "Pastukhov Rocks"(4700 m) on the night of the summit. The price is about 70 €, depends how many people in the group. It goes up to 1km on height and saves about 3 hours of sleep and walk. It can be ordered only at the request of the whole group and also raises to an altitude of 5100 meters (about 140 € per person).
- At your request you can live in separate luxury hotel rooms (surcharge 145 €) or standard class (85 €).
Climbing tour - about 755 (depends on dates).
Tickets to Min Waters 90-175 €
Meals 67 €
Cableway 25 €
Rental 75-125 € if there is no your own clothes.
Snowcat 70-100 €(if requested).
HALF-SUITE ROOM +85 € to the cost of the tour;
SUITE ROOM +145 € to the cost of the tour.
To book a tour of the Ascent to Elbrus from the South: it is necessary to fill in the application form in the documents of the group ASCENT ELLBRUS and send the Application to the team leader in contact with Anastasia Moshnikova or Igor Besson with the personal document attached to the contact. The answer is always during the working day.
Or book on the site by clicking the BOOK button and filling in the questionnaire.
Within three days after completing the form, you will be sent details for payment of the reservation
YOUR DREAMS - OUR WINGS.